XTERRA ERG200 Magnetic Resistance Folding Rower
Rowing is among the best full-body workouts around. The continuous rowing motion requires all of your body, so it boosts your heart rate, muscle engagement, and calorie burn! Rowing is affect-free and the intensity is completely user-controlled.
The XTERRA ERG200 Rower utilizes a dual aluminum track rail system, simple dial tension selection with 8 levels, and an easily adjustable console angle. The large contoured seat, padded pull maintain, and pivoting foot pedals with wide Velcro straps combine for a smooth and comfortable workout for users of all fitness levels. Plus, you’ll fold it up for storage or easy transport. Start making waves with your workouts today on the XTERRA ERG200 Rower and exceed your expectations.
• Compact frame design folds up for simple storage or transport when not in use
• Dual extruded aluminum seat slide rails mounted to a steel frame provides incredibly smooth and stable motion
• Large 3.7” LCD monitor features an easy-to-read adjustable angle with the entire necessary information – clearly displays elapsed time, stroke count, calories, total count, and scan
• 8 levels of magnetic resistance are accessed through a dial resistance knob mounted conveniently right in front of you
• High RPM 9 lbs. flywheel delivers the easiest amount of momentum to simulate real rowing
• Pivoting foot pedals use a wide Velcro strap for quick and easy sizing with a protected fit
• Magnetic resistance system is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation
• Large comfort molded seat maximizes comfort and durability
• Padded maintain allows for comfort all over long workout sessions
• Uses 2 AA batteries (included), so no plug-in required
• Transport wheels allow for moving your equipment
• Weight limit: 250 lbs.
• Assembled dimensions – L x W x H: 72” x 20.7″ x 31.5″
• Assembled weight: 55.1 lbs.
• 1 year frame
• 1 year parts
Compact frame design folds up for simple storage or Transport when not in Use
Dual extruded aluminum seat slide rails mounted to a steel frame provides incredibly smooth and Stable motion
Large 3.7 inch LCD monitor features an easy-to-read Adjustable angle with the entire necessary information – clearly displays elapsed time, stroke count, calories, total count, and scan
8 levels of magnetic resistance is accessed through a Dial resistance knob mounted conveniently right in front of you
Magnetic resistance System is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation